Thursday, February 16

Reflections on Blogging

For the longest time, I thought that personal blogs were meaningless attempts at vanity and self-glorification. It seemed just another way that people can feel important because they've thrown their thoughts and opinions out into the hysteria of cyberspace. Yeah, it's great that you spent three hours blogging about the rash on your back shaped like Richard Nixon. No thanks, not for me.

So, the inevitable question is: "Kevin, why are
you even bothering creating this blog?" Well, knowing that no more than 3 people will probably ever read this site, it at least seemed like a fruitful way to process and put into writing the confusing mess called my life. Plus, it's a good way to keep in touch with those 3 people that do care. And, let's not forget the most pressing reason: boredom...sheer boredom.


6 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! I'll be one of those three people.

 
At 2/16/2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Cram, you've got at least two readers now. However, although you may be good looking, I don't think you're as cute as Yappy says you are.

 
At 2/16/2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's three.

 
At 2/16/2006 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say count me too...but I don't want to exceed your expectations.

 
At 2/16/2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! Thanks for allowing me to be one of the privilaged.

 
At 2/17/2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your wife count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home