Monday, April 24

Reflections on Baseball Angst

The one thing I wanted this weekend was to able to take some time off from school work and go to a baseball game. And, we did just that on Saturday. Seduced by half-price ticket day as well as the allure of $1 hot dogs, Kathi and I drove up to Milwaukee to catch a Brewers game. You can't beat twelve bucks for tickets! We joined 36,000 other people to watch the Brewers hammer my Reds 11-0. Unbelievable. Well, at least we got to enjoy $1 hot dogs, right? Unfortunately, once we got home I discovered why $1 hot dogs were $1. I proceeded to vomit the half-digested $1 hot dogs all over my bathroom. Worst baseball game ever. Thanks alot Brewers!

Thesis Update:
Completed: 30%
Due In: 21 Days

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Randy said...

Suddenly I'm not so disappointed we missed the Brewers game, as I would have eaten dozens of $1 hot dogs.

 
At 4/25/2006 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats too bad about the dogs, and I guess the Reds too...
Go Sox!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home