Wednesday, April 19

Reflections on Battlestar Scholastica

One of the reasons for my busy lifestyle the past few weeks has been my Masters thesis, which is due next month. Thesis is a bit of a misnomer though. It's technically a Masters Integration Paper meaning it's not as long and is supposed to "integrate" my theological studies with practical application. But, I just say thesis because it's much easier to explain and it makes me look smart.

Since Christmas I've been slaving away in the library doing research, and I've finally reached the point where I'm writing the stupid thing. It's entitled Signs and Wonders in Missions: Moving from Debate to Praxis. I'm exploring the link between miracles and evangelistic ministry found in the Gospels and Acts, reviewing much of the controversy surrounding the Pentecostal movement, and forming practical implications of signs and wonders in modern missions.

Completed: 20%
Due In: 26 Days

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got you beat! I'm finished with my thesis and it is titled The Voice Handicap Index: A validation study using normative data. Boo Yah...Sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home