Thursday, April 13

Reflections on Miscellaneous

Tomorrow Kathi and I are heading to Ohio to spend Easter with her family. On our way we're going to stop by Dayton and hang out with Brian and Karin, and Randy and Sarah. We may perhaps indulge in a little Quaker Steak and Lube. Best wings ever.

I've been feeling very hollow and empty lately. My busy schedule has taken its toll. I've been neglecting times in the Word and in prayer, and it has left me very weak. Today I'm doing better, but it's been a rough go the last few weeks. Thank God that His love is not dependent on my diligence or faithfulness. Even when I am faithless, He is faithful. If you think about it, please pray for me.

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2006 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are we chopped liver!!! You couldn't pay your sis or grand mother a visit. Dan and I made sure we got granny to church ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home