Friday, June 9

Reflections on Candidate Orientation, Part One

Kathi and I fly out tomorrow to Colorado Spring to attend our Candidate Orientation for Greater Europe Mission. Lord willing, after this week we'll officially be missionaries. We're basically spending the entire week learning about Greater Europe Mission, interviewing with supervisors, and getting trained in support raising. We're praying that God use this time to fortify our vision for Germany and to prepare for the task of raising support.

Anyway, we're really excited, but also a little nervous. This means that all this is for real. I certainly don't feel like a missionary. I'm sure I'm the weakest and most fearful person to ever consider doing missions. That kind of realization makes me doubt sometimes whether I should even be doing this. Lord, grant us grace. Give us eyes to see, ears to hear, and faith to obey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home