Friday, August 11

Reflections on Unemployment

Today is my first day of unemployment! Yesterday it was a little saddening to leave work for the last time, but I've pretty much got over that already. It's weird looking back on five years at Trinity. I was thinking of maybe doing a top-ten greatest moments at Trinity, but I really couldn't think of anything, which is kinda sad.

This next week is going to be really busy. Next Friday we're moving all of our stuff back to Ohio and moving our necessities into our temporary place in Libertyville. So, this week is going to be packing, packing, and more packing. Kathi and I are starting to come to the realization that we're leaving our apartment soon. This is the last time we'll have our own space until we eventually move the Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home