Friday, September 1

Reflections on Dayton Days

Kathi and I drove to my home near Dayton yesterday to visit my grandmother who is in the hospital. Tonight we got the chance to drop in on Brian and Karin unannounced. It was classic. I called up Brian on our way to their house and made like we were spending a quiet evening in Illinois. I kept him on the phone until we walked up to his front door. His mother let us in and I walked into his room as we talked.

As soon as he realized that I was standing right there, he proceed to throw the phone across the room at me. The picture is a reinactment of the very moment he discovered I was actually in front of him and not in Illinois. It was quite funny.

Also, please pray for my grandmother. She's been in the hospital the last few days. She's struggling with terminal cancer, and is currently fighting off pneumonia, which in her condition can be fatal. She suffering right now.

1 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep her in my prayers. God bless!

~Molly McC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home