Friday, September 8

Reflections on Prayer Magnets

Here's the prayer card that our friend Betsy made up for us. Isn't it cool? I find it so humorous how prayer magnets have become a source of pride for many Evangelicals. Look at all the missionaries I support! Any Evangelical home you walk into, you inevitably find rows of missionary magnets on their frig displaying all the people they pray for. Maybe I'm just cynical and jaded. One thing is for sure, I am a total hypocrite as evidenced by the magnets we are going to be sending out!

No news on my grandmother. As far as I know, she's still at her home recovering from the pneumonia. But, I'm sure it's only a matter of time till she's either in a nursing home or moving in with my dad. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2006 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I have four magnets? one for each corner of the fridge!!

 
At 9/09/2006 3:30 PM, Blogger Notablogger said...

Kevin....it seems your cynical mind has choosen you as the victim. haha. Please give us ten magnets so that it will appear that we support ten missionaries

 

Post a Comment

<< Home