Monday, October 16

Reflections on Anxiety Weekend

This weekend was typified by high levels of anxiety in both Kathi and I. Over the past couple of days Kathi's mouth has really been hurting, so she is filled with anxiety about having more dental work done and the financial strain that will cause. I, on the otherhand, am looking at our current support raising situation and getting anxious about how we're not moving forward at the pace I had hoped. I look at our number right now and I wonder how in the world are we going to get to 100%?

We really need prayer for this. At the heart of it is a fundamental mistrust in God's desire and/or ability to provide for all of our needs. All of this worrying is starting to become debilitating, especially for Kathi. We are in need of some renewal in our hearts and our minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home