Monday, October 30

Reflections on Eric and Kathy

Congratulations to Eric and Kathy Sandberg who were wed this weekend! We traveled over to Rockford to catch the wedding, which was awesome. They are a great couple and it was really cool seeing them get married. It was also fun for us because those occasions help remind Kathi and I why we got married, and it made it remember our wedding day.

One embarassing thing did happen. As we were moving through the receiving line, we were introduced to Eric's parent's who are from Minnesota. Recalling a road trip I had made with some friends a few years back where we stayed at the parent's of a friend, I said to Eric's mom, "This may sound weird, but I've slept in your bed." An awkward and perplexed look came over her. Then I remembered that it wasn't Eric's place we had stayed at, but my friend Chris's. Mortified I tried to excuse myself from the embarassing situation. Now in Eric's mom's eyes, I'm that creepy guy that sleeps in stranger's beds.

1 Comments:

At 11/05/2006 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home