Wednesday, October 18

Reflections on Kevin's Musk

I have become convinced that the whole body wash gel trend is a complete scam. When I was living in Germany, I could never find an actual bar of soap in the stores...it was all body wash. Fruity Europeans. And it looks like that's the path the America is on as well. But, it's all a ploy by the health and body industry to extract more money from you. I suspect that on average you can get about 30 washes out of a $4 bottle of body wash. Compare that with 100+ washes you may get our of a 50 cent bar of soap. And it doesn't provide you with that much more of a benefit...moisturizing my butt. But, for all of my angst on the issue, I'm a closet Suave For Men user. It gives me a nice musk.

4 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Notablogger said...

I don't believe in soap because it goes against the natural smell God gave us. I happen to think sweaty BO is a sweet fragrance and a true mark of a Christian.

 
At 10/18/2006 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwww...

 
At 10/18/2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bar soap rocks, but I've also found the 'hair and body wash' in one to be a time-saver. Hair, then body, simple. Plus it makes my hair soft.

 
At 10/23/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Notablogger said...

Brian I actually use the next step of hygiene, it's a Hair-Body-Teeth Wash. It's soap, shampoo, and toothpaste all mixed together. With the finger serving as a God-made toothbrush, there's no stopping the cleaning fun-filled frenzy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home