Thursday, November 16

Reflections on Holiday Vacation

Hurray, we've reached the end of our work week! Tomorrow Kathi and I are driving back to my parent's place in Dayton, Ohio to begin our extended Thanksgiving vacation. It couldn't have come too soon. We'll be spending this weekend in Dayton with my family, and then we'll drive to Virginia where Kathi's brother lives for the King family Thanksgiving celebration. It's going to special for several reason. Most of all we're just really tired and are looking forward to some nice time off. But, this may also be the last holiday season we'll have in the States at least for a long time. We definitely want to make the most of it.

3 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, is your missionary blog still there? Blogspot wont let me see it, and says it's "not found". Solve my confusion, oh Kevin, my Kevin!

 
At 11/18/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Happy said...

Yah, I ran into the same issue. It was very sad. :(

 
At 11/19/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Kevin C said...

For those who are having issues with the missionary blog, they will soon be resolved. We are launching our new website in a few days, but in order to complete the launch, we had to migrate the blog over to the new website. So, it still exists, you just don't know the address yet. I'll send out a big email in a couple of days when everyone can access the new site. Thanks for your patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home