Monday, November 27

Reflections on Michigan Diablo

We've done so much driving in the past two days. Saturday we drove back from Virginia to Kathi's parent's in Ohio, and then we braved the holiday traffic yesterday when we drove from Ohio back to Chicago. I've definitely had enough driving for a while. On our return trip yesterday we took the Ohio Turnpike I-80 all the way through to the Chicago area. In between Cleveland and Toledo on I-80, I noticed something crazy. There were more Michigan cars passing us than anything else. Not only that but they were all going 90 mph. Why are Michigan people insane? It proves my suspicion yet again that Michigan is the Devil.

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan people are insane because they spend 9 months of the year being very, very cold. 90mph also doesn't feel like speeding very much because their speed limit is thoughtfully set at 70mph (very few little old ladies are pulled over in Michigan).

I think it's poor logic to say that just because Michiganders are insane that the whole state is the devil. It's actually quite impossible; Hell is a small town within the state, and the whole state can't fit into Hell.

I'm just sayin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home