Thursday, November 23

Reflections on Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope everyone is enjoying good family time, stuffing themselves with tons of turkey and then succumbing to a food induced coma while watching Matt Lauer go on and on about the size of the Woody Woodpecker float. Kathi and I arrived at her brother's house in Virginia yesterday. It's crazy family gathering with Kathi's siblings and all of their small children. We'll pig out on food in a few hours and then play ping-pong till night time. Then tomorrow begins the other all-American Thanksgiving tradition - all-out gorging on Christmas consumerism! Happy Thanksgiving, friends and family!

1 Comments:

At 11/26/2006 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Neichtze (sp?) quote is what drives me, too. You see, I don't know where the money'scoming from, but I'm going back to college at age 55 toget my LSW so I can work with Dual Diagnosis women,i.e. those that have a mental illness and suffer from the disease of chemical addiction, too. Why? Because God moves me to. That's all. No rhyme. No logic. But for the best reason I know: God moves me so. I just was notified that I've received a grant. And God willing...
As you probably already know...
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home