Friday, December 29

Christmas in Ohio

I hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas! We were in Dellroy with Kathi's family the past few days, and yesterday we drove from Columbus to Dayton to hang out with my family. Before doing that we spent the night with our friends Randy and Sarah. It was pretty awesome. We went out to a pub and laughed all night. It's been a long time since I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt.

We also went to hospital last night and saw Gavin for the first time. It's still touch and go with him, and there were actually some tense moments while we were there. He just needs time to grow stronger and develop his lungs more. He's a strong little kid though. Please continue to pray for him as well as my sister and her husband Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home