Monday, December 4

Reflections on Busy Weekends

Boy, was it a busy weekend. Kathi went off to Ohio for women's retreat with a bunch of girls we went to college with. This left me stranded in Illinois without a car. So, I jumped on a train to the city and hung out with our friend, Tony. We had a total man-date. It started off with dinner together and then saw the new Bond movie. Good times. It was also pretty awesome being in the city this weekend because we had our first major snow.

We also bought a new laptop this weekend. We named her Stella.

As I mentioned the other day, I became an uncle! Just to update, Gavin and my sister are both doing fine. She was released from the hospital yesterday, but Gavin has to remain in isolation probably until February. Please continue to pray for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home