Wednesday, January 3

Reflections on Circle of Life

As of yesterday, I have come full circle in my time here in Illinois. I started working part-time at the undergraduate admissions office at Trinity, which is the same office I began working at in August 2001. It is actually a huge blessing. They needed someone to fill in as they transitioned with staff, and we need some extra income to help with our up-coming move. Everyone is happy. Despite this, the irony of ending my tenure in this office doesn't escape me. Very funny, God.

The past few days we've been working early mornings. It's been a while since I've had to get up this early on a regular basis. I know what you're thinking...poor, Kevin. Well...it's hard, so LAY OFF! But, it's only for a few weeks. Then it's back to Ohio where we'll hopefully kick our support raising up a notch.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, well I have to get up early more often than you, so there. I think I had a similar feelingling around Christmas time, but God brings you out of slumps just as fast as you go into them (meaning I'm on the right track now). Keep it real, Kevin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home