Thursday, March 1

Reflections on Christian Conferences

Tomorrow Kathi and I are attending the Ohio Christian Education Association's annual conference. Not really sure how good this is going to be seeing as their keynote speaker is a Christian puppeteer. But, they have around a million break out sessions, so I'm sure we'll find something interesting. Why is it that Evangelicals love conferences? Is it the emphasis in church culture on the "big event?" I never really saw the appeal.

We just found out that Trinity is going to be one of the exhibitors at the conference. Hopefully, it'll be someone from the Admission office that I know so that we can heckle them. Anyway, hopefully this will be good or else I'm going to end up playing Spider solitaire all weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck, Kevin, Spider Solitaire is the worst game microsoft has to offer. At least play hearts and try to shoot the moon every time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home