Saturday, April 28

Reflections on Baseball Road Trip

My apologies to everyone who have been waiting for a new blog entry. I know that I'm a complete hypocrite now for not having posted for more than two weeks. My bad. Really there hasn't been much to write about. I guess I could have spewed out something frivolous in the meantime. Oh, well. Anyway, the last few days I've been on the road. Thursday I drove with my dad and brother-in-law to St. Louis and attended a ballgame at the new Busch Stadium. In all, I spent about 20 hours in a car in order to see 4 hours of baseball. You may call it obsession, but it's just devotion to the greatest game on the planet.

The new stadium in St. Louis is really nice. It was right downtown, and it had some great views of the Arch and the city from the outfield. We saw them play the Reds, which was in itself depressing because they played like junk. I can't remember the last time I've been to a game that the Reds actually won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home