Tuesday, April 10

Reflections on the Y

Today I started my new part time job at the YMCA, and I love it! Technically, I'm Member Services Assistant, but really I'm sitting behind the front desk all day, answering phones, swiping people into the building, and signing up new members. It's sweet. Basically, this job is exactly what Kathi and I need right now because with all of the support raising we wanted something that would be too demanding. Hole in one.

Tomorrow I'm going in an hour early in order to swim some laps and work out a little bit. The real test will be how long I'll be able to keep that up. We really wanted this job because it comes with a free membership. It's a mystery whether I'll actually take advantage of the perk. But, I have good motivation - namely, I'm getting fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home