Wednesday, September 5

Reflections on Canoing

Yesterday morning Kathi and I went canoing with a couple in our church, Larry and Beth. We went out on the lake near our house and paddled around for a couple of hours. I really can't remember the last time I went canoing. It must have been at least since I was a kid. Everyone agreed that canoing on a river would have been more fun, but the serene lake was nice and relaxing.

It was a brief respite in the midst of a hectic time. This weekend as I was talking with Brian, I bragged about how I don't let stress affect me too much. God must have been laughing because I've been in denial recently about just how stressed out I am. Support raising along with money concerns, dental working being done, and busyness all around have made it hard to catch up. Please be praying for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home