Wednesday, October 24

Reflections on Coffee Addiction

So, I think I'm officially a coffee drinker. All of my life I've resisted the social pressures of becoming a coffee consumer. That includes innumerable dinner parties, which turned uncomfortable with the question, "Would you like some coffee?" Even after a year and half of working at Starbuck, I still refused to become a coffee drinker. Now all of that has changed. I got up this morning, and Kathi asked me if I'd like a cup of coffee (I have no idea why she would ask me). And, I said yes (I have no idea why I would say yes). And, it turns out that I loved the bitter brown energy juice. I can't remember having a more pleasant, and vibrant morning. Sweet elixir, where have you been all of my life? Vive la Coffee!

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2007 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh...

 
At 10/31/2007 10:14 AM, Blogger Randy said...

That's sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home