Thursday, March 29

Reflections on Lame Repetitive Subject Titles

There have been several threats made against me by certain other bloggers who were offended by my Blog Etiquette post. It appears that I have stepped on the toes of the powerful fatherhood blogger syndicate. I must confess that I initially resisted the thought of bowing to their wishes. When will their tyranny end, my friends? But, then I was persuaded by a few factors. First, I realized that some day, God willing, I too will be a gushing father who will undoubtedly turn this blog into a forum for discussing how perfect my child is. Second, I was convinced that I couldn't stand up to the raw blogging power displayed by the sfb and b-u-r-l-y as well as many others from their cadre. So, I've decided to humbly and wisely confess that it was arrogant and wrong of me to speak against the practice of loving fathers sharing the joy of their children with the rest of cyberspace. What is more, I am convinced that sfb and b-u-r-l-y do indeed have the most beautiful (handsome), intelligent, clean, thoughtful, well-behaved, and well-dressed children in all of bloggerdom. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

3 Comments:

At 3/31/2007 10:42 PM, Blogger Burly said...

Apology accepted. Your mom goes to college ... and I bet you got your blog title from Peterson who got it from Nietche (sp?) ... am I right or am I right ... ?

 
At 4/01/2007 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, three cheers for the start of baseball season!
GO WHITE SOX!!

 
At 4/02/2007 2:40 PM, Blogger Notablogger said...

Kevin it's good to know that you understand the perspective of a father. I will no longer claim your first child as my own.

Ps. Good to see you at the wedding. I enjoyed our conversation...I think you know which one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home